Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published; nor accepted by another journal for publication.
- The article wasn't submitted to the another journal for consideration. (In case, the article is submitted to another journal also, than the author should provide an explanation in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is a plagiarism free content and doesn't contain a verbatim copy, near verbatim copy or purposely paraphrasing portions of another author's paper or unpublished work without citing the exact reference.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.