Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published; nor accepted by another journal for publication.
- The article wasn't submitted to the another journal for consideration. (In case, the article is submitted to another journal also, than the author should provide an explanation in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is a plagiarism free content and doesn't contain a verbatim copy, near verbatim copy or purposely paraphrasing portions of another author's paper or unpublished work without citing the exact reference.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Privacy of our editorial and advisory board members, reviewers, authors(s) and coauthors(s) is important to us. We collect their personal information that includes their names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails and phone numbers. Personal information that author(s), co-authors(s) submit for publication will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. We don't share personal information of author(s) and co-authors(s) with reviewers and personal information of reviewers with author(s) and co-authors(s) as review process is double blind. Generally, we use authors' personal information for:
- Processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us.
- Communication about manuscript corrections recommended by reviewers.
- Collection of payments from authors.
- Providing access to our website services.
We may disclose personal information of our editorial and advisory board members, reviewers, authors(s) and coauthors(s) to authorities like HEC. Similarly, we may disclose it in pursuance of any legal procedure.